(1) Does the Nursery supply milk and nappies:
- The nursery supplies fresh organic cow’s and soya milk to all children. Milk is offered to the children throughout the day. Parents would be responsible for providing formula milk.
- Parent are responsible for providing nappies and any other toiletries they may use for their child.
2) How are the meals prepared?
- All our fruit and vegetables are sourced from our local grocer and meals are prepared fresh on the day by our experienced Chef. We apply a four week menu which is rotated each month. The menu includes healthy mid morning snacks, lunch and a light tea. During each meal time plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables are provided and a variety for the children. Our pre-schoolers have access to a rolling snack system which encourages them to practice self help skills. Water is readily available andÂ accessible to all children throughout the day.
3) Does the staff team hold the relevant childcare qualifications?
- The majority of our staff team hold or are working towards a supervisory level 3 qualification in childcare or early years. All staff are level 3 Paediatric First Aid trained and hold a safeguarding qualification.
4) How often do the children access outdoor play?
- The garden is accessible to the children throughout the day and in most weathers. There is ample space for the children to enjoy their continual learning in our well equipped and secure garden. A range activities are provided for the children to stimulate and extend all aspects of their development.
5) Do you offer children extra curricula activities?
- At Keiki we offer the children a range of extra curricula activities throughout the year. The children take part in fortnightly dance and drama sessions and monthly animal handling workshops. All extra curricula activities are in line with the learning & development aspects set out in the Early Years Foundation Stage. The sessions are modified according to the age and stage of development for each group of children…and are huge fun!!!