Your Child From 0-2
From the moment they’re born, your child is learning. Every sound, colour and touch helps them to create their awareness of the world around them. Between birth and two years old is when you child develops more than at any other time in their lives. Throughout that time we support your child emotionally and physically with sensitivity to their needs.
We have two Baby Rooms, each designed to look after your child at different stages of their development.
Maui Baby Room, for babies 3 to 16 months old, has a soft play area, cots and a cosy book corner, where they can listen to song or story time.
Hibiscus Baby Room 2, for children from 16 months to 2 years old, is designed for free-play and caters to the energy levels of growing toddlers.
As your child gains physical dexterity and mobility, we help them to safely explore their world. We’re right here to help your child progress, step by step.
Baby Unit Classrooms
- Holds babies from as early as 3 months to around 18 months old.
- Light airy open planned room with lots to do including; an open art and craft board for babies to colour, paint, stick and explore.
- A cosy area and book corner for babies to get comfortable and listen to story time or song time daily.
- Home corner provides babies with stimulation to use pots and pans like mummy and daddy use.
- Soft play area physical development can be increased, this area includes cars, trains, and other equipment encouraging sharing and understanding of the world.
- A cot area for younger babies and pop up beds for elder babies, making sleep time a relaxing time.
- Holds babies aged from around 18 months to around 2 years old.
- An active on the go room where babies have free flow accessibility to the garden and a sheltered area to play and use slides, bikes, trike’s and other toys and equipment.
- Encourages babies to learn, play and also tidy up.
- EYFS framework is used to help babies develop at their own abilities and increase learning where required.
- Gets babies ready for transition to the 2 to 3 year old rooms, encouraging the beginning of independence and self help.